Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here we go again!

I'm about to head for the bus for the next leg of the tour! We have a show in Youngstown tomorrow so it won't be leaving until 4am, but he's at the shop tonight so we can get a full night's sleep. I'm glad in some ways to be going back out. I haven't worked too many shows here in town over the past couple months. Business has been slower than in the past, but I am definitely glad to at least have a job. I just have to keep thinking that.

Something that's different this time around is I now have a boyfriend :) We've been dating since July and it's been going very well so far. That'll make being on the road a bit harder, but it'll be ok. We're only gone for about 5 days at a time for the first few trips. It'll be nice starting out that way.

Thanks for reading, and I'll keep ya updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment